In this report, one arrest, a 2-car crash broke a water main in Legacy Farms, and a driver was hit by paintballs.
- On August 17, Keri Norris of Holliston was arrested on charges of:
- Marked lanes violation
- OUI – drugs
- Possession of Class B and Class C drugs
August 14, 2023
- Caller reports that her father lost his gold necklace with a black onyx pedant a few weeks ago. It is about the size of a quarter and engraved with a sagittarius sign.
- Officer Stanley responds to a call of a black dog in the middle of Clinton Street. Animal control was contacted.
August 15, 2023
- 911 caller reports a truck driving though a red light and weaving through traffic on South Street. Officer Santoro responds but does not find the vehicle.
- Officer Beloin assists a report of an injured deer on North Mill Street. The deer moved to the woodline.
- Caller on Main street reports a vehicle hit his garage and took off. Officers Beloin and Santoro spoke with the parties involved and took a crash report.
August 17, 2023
- Officer Santoro assists a report of a missing small, gray kitten.
- 911 caller reports a two car crash on College street. There were no injuries but EMS was requested.
- Officer Diaz spoke with a resident who left their car door open. He did not realize he left it open earlier in the evening.
- Caller reports a white husky with no owner on Elizabeth road. Officer Normandin responded but did not find the husky.
August 18, 2023
- Caller reports a person entered his shed on Blackthorne Circle. Officer McKeon checked and nothing appeared to be taken.
- Officer Normandin gives a courtesy transport to a women who was waiting for a taxi the majority of the day. Her destination was in Westborough.
- 911 caller reports a two car crash in Legacy Farms. Manhole cover was displaced and water flowed into street. Water department responded. No personal injuries but an ambulance reported.
- Officers Normandin and O’Neil assist a man who reported his house was broken into earlier in the day. He noticed the front door was broken open and the house ransacked. The man noticed a vehicle on his camera that was only there for 5 minutes. Officers suspect the break in took place around 10:30 am and a firearm was stolen.
- Multiple 911 callers report a car in a tree on Hill street. Multiple officers and ambulance respond. The man suffered bleeding from the arm. He was picked up by his girlfriend and his car stood by for a tow.
August 19, 2023
- Officers Burchard, Diaz, and Walker report over 40 vehicles emerging from EMC lot that began to scatter. Some drove to Alltown and were advised to vacate the area. Westborough PD called and advised they chased the same group out of the industrial park earlier.
- Caller reports an abandoned motorcycle on the grass on Elm street. The bike was next to what appears to be a small campfire in the mulch but no one around. The bike was towed.
- Multiple 911 calls report a two car accident on Oakhurst road. There were no known injuries.
- Officer Cifuentes assists a caller who found a lost dog on school street. The homeowner was advised to hold onto the dog until a report of a missing dog comes.
- Officer Walker checks on a women stating her house was broken into. There was glass on her front steps that appeared to be from a rock thrown inside. Walker checks around for more signs of vandalism.
August 21, 2023
- Officer Walker spoke with a couple of kids walking on Hayden Rowe. They said they were all set and just walking home.
- A two car crash occurred in Legacy Farms. Officer LaTour and Normandin report, there were no injuries, drivers were just shaken up.
- Man reports his vehicle was hit by two paintballs on his windshield while driving. One was blue and the other turquoise. Officer LaTour checks the surrounding area on Hayden Rowe but does not find anything.
- Women reports two dogs running across the common and into the road. She was able to get them into her vehicle. The numbers on their tags were not in service. Animal control was notified and met the women at the station.